Looking over the Internet for a cheap image converter may not be such a difficult task, but to find an efficient one, well, that's a different story. Although it might not be the best tool, Best Free Image Converter is still a decent application that will help you get the job done.
Many features I look for in a conversion tool were offered by this particular program, like batch processing, re-size option, watermark integration, etc. What I considered to be an important disadvantage was the lack of visual effects, as the only ones available were for adjusting the brightness and contrast levels.
I enjoyed the fact that I could personalize my pictures with image or text watermarks and, afterwards, conveniently fit the photos to their respective frames.
Unfortunately, you won't be able to set individual output settings when processing more than one picture at a time and this is the main reason why I don't believe that this application is the best image converter, as its developer implies. As for the rest, I wasn't disappointed about the results, neither the processing speed.
- Intuitive interface.
- Supports dozens of image formats.
- Brings you several conversion options.
- Available in many languages.
- Direct access to the homepage of the developer
- Offers you to download and install unessential tools.
- Lacks image effects.
- Unable to set individual settings when processing more than one file at a time